Wednesday 15 December 2010

Bridestones

Above: Charlotte Rampling V5

After checking the weather for the next coulpe of days in Scotland, I decided to delay heading up until tomorrow and spend a bit more time with the wife. This gave me the chance to go to the Bridestones for an hour or so this afternoon before coffee and cake in Hebden Bridge.

Above: falling from top move of Pointless

There was 1 problem I had teied before on a warmish day this year that I got close to, but struggled to use a poor smear for the crux last move. Today howevet, the temp was perfect. After a quick warm up, I got straight on it and came off the last move. Another go and close again, but the smear was a bit damp. A quick brush, another go, and sent. Pointless V8, Result! A few more problems and we went for coffee quite content with a good hours work.

Below: Approaching last last couple of hard moves

Below: Latching the Top!!

No comments: