Tuesday, 2 April 2013

New Boulder Problems at the Roost

Toblerone Arete
I had a meeting at Blackburn Youth Zone at midday, so stopped off at the Roost on my way back to see if my new project was finally dry.  Unfortunately, despite the track up being drier than any point I was cleaning and working it before I went away.  The snow at the top was making it extremely wet.  Having not taken a shovel up, I decided it was best waiting till I could do it properly.  Instead, I brushed a cool looking roof and arete just off the path I had seen as it was bone dry.  It turned out to give 2 nice little problems around font 6b/+.  At least it made the walk up worth it.

Toblerone Arete

Toblerone Roof

No comments: