Friday 21 June 2013

Ian's Traverse

Rose and I had an early hit at Woodhouse today to take advantage of a cooler start this morning.  I was keen to do Ian's Roof 7c again and get a video, as well as try Ian's Traverse 7b+/c.  Despite a recent hold breaking off the roof, it did not effect the climbing for me.  I quickly dispatched the roof and got some good video, then turned my attention to the traverse.  This traverses the lip to join Ian's Roof before all it's hard climbing, then finishes as for that problem.  There is quite a bit of new climbing in the short section, and I got through it quickly to join Ian's Roof.  Feeling quite good I kept on truckin', just to see how I would go.  I was super psyched to send the problem, but I suppose all the hard work had already been done with my time on Ian's Roof.


 We made a quick exit and made it to toddler group just in time for toast and a cup of tea, happy days!  I'm sure we will be there again soon.  As Houdini Direct 7c+ looks nails and Rose just like digging around in the mud!

No comments: